Dublin * Kingscourt * Tullamore * Ennis * Cliffs of Moher * Killarney * Dingle Peninsula * Blarney Castle * Cashel
Savour a true taste of “Irish Splendor” when you spend the night in a stately castle. Relax by a roaring peat fire. Stand in awe on the Cliffs of Moher. Tour rollicking Dublin and share a conversation with the locals at a pub featuring traditional Irish entertainers. Choose from a selection of Killarney’s best restaurants with our “Diner’s Choice.” Sip on the “Water of Life” at a whiskey distillery. Visit Kilmainham Gaol, one of Ireland’s most historic prisons. Explore the spectacular Dingle Peninsula and drive the Slea Head road for majestic coastal views. Gaze upon the historic Rock of Cashel. Visit the famous Gap of Dunloe where you can shop for traditional Irish goods. Meet a local family and enjoy tea and scones at their farm. Kiss the Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle. From the breathtaking sights of Kerry to the historic Rock of Cashel, gaze across the countryside and culture of Ireland.
8 Days - Departing October 18, 2017
• 6 Breakfasts, 3 dinners
• Overnight stay 7 dinner at Cabra Castle
•Whiskey tasting at Tullamore
• Arrival and departure transfers
• Ground transportation in Ireland
• Kissing the Blarney Stone
• Visit to a traditional Irish Farm to savour homemade scones and tea
• Local taxes and service fees
• Sightseeing as per itinerary
• International airfare from Toronto (Inc. taxes) and return transportation to Pearson airport
Oro-Medonte Chamber Member Price: $3,049 pp Non-Member Price: $3,149 pp
*based on double occupancy. Single and triple occu[pancy prices available.
Proud partners in travel: